Thanks for the nice proposals. It looks there is way too much detail in the graphic element. Therefore it looks good when large, but how is it going to look when you make a favicon? Can you show an example?
I would humbly suggest to simplify your graphic element and to make sure that it can be reduced legibly to a favicon.
Thank you and look forward to your upcoming proposals.
Thank you for your logo proposals Romi -
please do follow closely the instructions in the Creative Brief, specifically:
- show multiple sizes from very small (favicon) to very big
- keep, if you can, graphic logo on the left and name + tagline on the right
- show the logo both in B&W and in color versions
- make sure the tagline is legible
- nice proposal but please read carefully the Creative Brief if you want your submission to be a candidare for final selection. Specifically:
- Show difference in sizes - from very small to big
- Check whether you can submit a logo layout as suggested in the brief with the logo left and the text right.
- also: please check the spacing between the letters of your logo proposal as they do not seem to be all consistent
Claudior - thank you for your kind logo submission. Please follow the Creative Brief instructions - you need to show multiple sizes and both B&W and color for your submission to be considered a valid candidate.
How it Works
SYNCH (differenza tra client e server):